When it comes to exercises to lose belly fat fast at home there are generally two main sides to the debate of whether or not you can get a good workout at home: some say yes, and others say no.
So is fitness exercise workout at home a viable way for you to lose belly fat fast at home?
Let’s see. I’ve compiled the best list of free printable 10 moves to help you stay on track to lose belly fat, no matter where you find yourself.
Using only your own body weight, these versatile moves can help you create a total-body at-home workout routine that fits your needs and abilities.
1. Push-ups are good exercises to lose belly fat fast at home
Drop and give me 20! Push-ups are one of the most basic yet effective bodyweight moves you can perform because of the number of muscles that are recruited to perform them.
Hold your toes so perfectly straight. Separate your legs slightly.
- Place your hands in a vertical line from your shoulders. If you move hands concentrated work onto the anterior deltoid, arms opened.
- Lower yourself until you barely touched the ground with your chest and then return to the starting position.
- Complete 3 sets of as many reps as possible.
2. Supermans is one of the exercises to lose belly fat fast at home
Everybody wants to think they have superpowers at some point. Great stretch as well when you picture trying to touch the opposing walls with your fingers and toes.
- Start by lying flat at laying a flat on your stomach.
- Arms are extended straight out in front of you. And you’re going to raise both your arms and your legs up off the ground.
- Hold that for just a second or two and then come back down to starting position.
- And then repeat that same movement. This is gonna be great for strengthening your lower back, your upper back as well as your glutes.
3. Lunges are also good exercises to lose belly fat fast at home
Challenging your balance is an essential part of a well-rounded exercise routine. Lunges do just that, promoting functional movement, while also increasing strength in your legs and glutes.
- Stand up straight with your arms that your sides and your feet about six inches apart.
- Step forward with your right leg, lowering your body until both knees are bent at a 90-degree angle. Keep your back straight and your chin up. your abs should be pulled at the end of the exercise.
- Use your hamstrings and glutes to push yourself back up to the original position. Repeat with your left leg. This is one rep.
- Complete 10 reps for 3 sets.
4. Burpees are among the exercises to lose belly fat fast at home
An exercise we love to hate, burpees are a super-effective whole-body move that provides great bang for your buck for cardiovascular endurance and muscle strength.
- Crouch down until you can rest your hands on the ground. Putting your weight on your arms with a jump, extend your legs.
- Your hands are parallel to your pectoral muscles, keeping your elbows tight against your torso and forcing your triceps and pectorals lower yourself with your arms.
- Push yourself up again and with another jump, bring your legs back up to your body and stand up again. All the steps of this exercise must be done as rapidly as possible.
- This is one rep. Complete 3 sets of 10 reps as a beginner.
5. Side planks are great exercises to lose belly fat fast at home
A healthy body requires a strong core at its foundation, so don’t neglect core-specific moves like the side plank. Focus on the mind-muscle connection and controlled movements to ensure you’re completing this move effectively.
- Lie on your side and position your elbow beneath your shoulder. Your legs should be straight stacked on top of one another.
- Engage your abdominal muscles and glutes and lift your bottom hip off the floor until your heel, hip and shoulder are in a straight line.
- Continue to brace your core and hold.
- Return to start in a controlled manner. Repeat 3 sets of 10-15 reps on one side, then switch.
6. Hip Raise is a good exercise to lose belly fat fast at home
- Lie on your back on the floor, bend your knees and place your feet hip-width apart.
- Rest your arms by your sides with palms facing down.
- Lift your pelvis towards the ceiling and squeeze your glutes tightly.
- Hold momentarily then slowly lower your hips back down to the floor. Repeat until you have achieved desired fatigue.
7. Squats are good exercises to lose belly fat fast at home
Squats increase lower body and core strength, as well as flexibility in your lower back and hips. Because they engage some of the largest muscles in the body, they also pack a major punch in terms of calories burned.
- Start by standing straight, with your feet slightly wider than shoulder-width apart, and your arms at your sides.
- Brace your core and, keeping your chest and chin up, push your hips back and bend your knees as if you’re going to sit in a chair.
- Ensuring your knees don’t bow inward or outward, drop down until your thighs are parallel to the ground, bringing your arms out in front of you in a comfortable position. Pause for one second, then extend your legs and return to the starting position.
- Complete 3 sets of 20 reps.
Although they get a bad rap as being too basic, sit-ups are an effective way to target your abdominal muscles. If you have lower back problems, stick with a crunch, which requires just your upper back and shoulders to lift off the ground.
- Start by lying on the ground on your back with your knees bent, feet flat, and your hands behind your head.
- Keeping your feet glued to the ground, begin to roll up from your head, engaging your core throughout. Don’t strain your neck during the upward motion.
- When your chest reaches your legs, begin the controlled phase back down to the starting position.
- Complete 3 sets of 15 reps as a beginner.
9. Single-Leg Stand exercise to lose belly fat fast at h
I do this one while brushing my teeth in the morning – some call it crazy, I call it multi-tasking.
- Stand upright with your feet together. Remain safe while performing the test; have a stable object like a chair or kitchen counter nearby so you can grab it if you start to feel unsteady.
- Lift one foot off the ground. Do not to allow your legs to touch (this may give you extra stability).
- Watch a clock to see how many seconds you are able to stand on one foot and record this number.
- If you are able to stand on one foot for 60 seconds or greater, try the single-leg stance test while standing on a soft surface like a pillow.
10. Spider-Man Mountain Climbers exercise to lose belly fat fast at home
- Start in a high plank.
- Drive your right knee out and up toward your right tricep. As you do, turn your head to watch your knee meet your arm.
- Alternate sides as fast as you can while still maintaining a sturdy plank and keeping your torso in place.